Krack (2021) – Pothuraju Veera Shankar is a hot-headed circle inspector from Andhra who doesn’t like to hear the word ‘background’. Wherever he is appointed in the state, he brings all the notorious gundas to their knees with his signature policing style. When Shankar is appointed in Ongole, the brutal Katari commits a spine-chilling murder and angers Shankar. How the rivalry between Pothuraju Veera Shankar and Katari turns worse is what Krack is all about.
|Directed by||Gopichand Malineni|
|Produced by||B. Madhu|
|Written by||Gopichand Malineni|
|Dialogue by||Sai Madhav Burra|
|Music by||S. Thaman|
|Cinematography||G. K. Vishnu|
|Edited by||Naveen Nooli|
Saraswathi Films Division
|Distributed by||Sri Sravanthi Movies|
|Box office||est. ₹60 crore|
Krack is a 2021 Indian Telugu-language action thriller film directed by Gopichand Malineni, who wrote the script with the dialogues given by Sai Madhav Burra. It stars Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, and Samuthirakani. Produced by B. Madhu under Saraswathi Films Division banner and based on multiple true incidents that took place in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film depicts the conflict between a circle inspector and a gangster.
After the launch at a formal ceremony on 14 November 2019 at Hyderabad, principal photography commenced on 21 November 2019, and ended on 7 December 2020, despite production delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The film features music scored by S. Thaman, with cinematography performed by G. K. Vishnu, and editing by Naveen Nooli.
Venkatesh narrates that a ₹50 note, a green mango, and a nail resemble the fate of three persons who come across a police officer.
A BBC journalist arrives at a jail in Delhi to interview Saleem Batkal, a criminal convicted for Mumbai blasts, but Saleem demands money from the interviewer, which to their astonishment is just ₹50. Upon taking it, he tells that he rented a house that is ₹50 cheaper than the previous one due to a scuffle between the owner and broker. The house Saleem rents at Kurnool for passport verification with fake details falls under the jurisdiction of Shankar's police station, where Saleem's men have no influence. After a dramatic turn of events, he is caught by Shankar, who notices the details Salim gave are fake. When Saleem tries to warn about his background, Shankar beats him up and arrests him.
In Kadapa, Konda Reddy, a highly sadistic goon, occupies the land of a doctor. When Konda Reddy is in a meeting, a girl tries to pluck from a mango tree in his yard, for which he angrily unleashes his dogs upon her. The girl is injured, and her mother files suit on him. The SP calls Konda Reddy, telling that this case might put Konda Reddy in trouble because it will be dealt with by CI Shankar. Konda takes him lightly, but the SP insists him to meet Katari Krishna, who is in the central jail of Rajahmundry. Katari appears as a regular prisoner, but Konda Reddy is intrigued when he learns about Katari's criminal record. Upon asking, Katari narrates his story that he rose to power by creating a bloodshed in Ongole, and is jailed later because of a nail.
Shankar is appointed as CI of Ongole, and meets constable Kiran, the son of a constable who used to work with Shankar. Jayamma, a close aide of Katari's, has a habit of going to the cinema on Fridays. There, she sees Katari's daughter with Kiran, and gets him grotesquely murdered by appointing men from Vetapalem. Shankar investigates about the murder, while relishing his memories with Kiran. He finds out that Katari was accused for a similar kind of murder a few years ago. At a village fair, Shankar goes to bring Katari to the police station for enquiry, Katari warns Shankar of his background, which irritates Shankar and gets him arrested.
Katari is released when Jayamma gets him a bail, but they are stunned to know that his daughter married another police constable. That night at the cinema hall, her boyfriend's leg is accidentally pierced by a nail, due to which Kiran drops her at the house. Unaware of this, Jayamma misinterprets Kiran to be her boyfriend. During their wedding reception, Katari's wife requests the couple to leave the town to be safe. She, however, conspires to kill her daughter's husband. Katari's men attack them at the bus station, but Shankar saves them. A man caught their names Jayamma was the perpetrator. Knowing this, Katari asks his men to kill Jayamma, so that his name does not come out. Jayamma is killed by the time Shankar arrives to arrest her. While chasing the killers, he shoots one of them, but accidentally kills an innocent bystander. Shankar is suspended, but during his private investigation, he learns that his associate Tilak had killed that innocent, as he was on Katari's payroll. Shankar gets hold of all the evidence against Katari that Tilak has. Katari tries to warn Shankar by attacking his family, but his wife Kalyani, a former police officer, is able to defend them. Shankar rejoins his job and fights with Vetapalem gang members, and kills all of them at the beach. And Shankar tracks down Katari to arrest him. Katari tries to escape by boarding a lorry, but its tyre gets punctured by a nail, and he is caught.
Now Konda Reddy makes sure that he does not use the word "background" in front of Shankar, and treats him with respect, but his assistant hurriedly comes and utters the word. Shankar thrashes him and puts him in the same jail where Katari is kept. Saleem, now transferred to that jail, tells them he is trying to seek revenge on Shankar. They both laugh it off.
- Ravi Teja as CI Potharaju Veera Shankar
- Shruti Haasan as Kalyani
- Samuthirakani as Katari Krishna
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as Jayamma
- P. Ravi Shankar as Konda Reddy
- Anish Kuruvilla
- Sudhakar Komakula as Constable Kiran
- Chirag Jani as Saleem Bathkal
- Posani Krishna Murali as SP
- Sapthagiri as Subba Reddy
- Jeeva as Local Rowdy
- Vamsee Chaganti as SI Balaji
- Mouryaani as Katari Nithya
- Aashrita Vemuganti as Katari Krishna's wife
- Mahesh Kathi as Kathi
- Priyanka Raman as Deepti Bedi
- Satwik Malineni as Kalyani and Shankar's son
- Hyper Aadi as Constable
- Mukku Avinash as Constable
- Devi Prasad as S.I. Tilak
- Stun Siva as Ankudu
- B. V. S. Ravi as Bystander
- Anketa Maharana in a special appearance in the item number "Bhoom Bhaddhal"
On 26 October 2019, Ravi Teja announced his 66th film as an actor with the tentative title RT 66, which would be directed by Gopichand Malineni, marking the third collaboration between Teja and Malineni after their previous films Don Seenu (2010) and Balupu (2013). Prior to commencement of the shoot, Gopichand Malieni claimed the film was neither inspired by nor a remake of any film. He described it as "an original story based on several true incidents happened in the Telugu states." On 14 November 2019, the makers announced the title of the film as Krack.
Shruti Haasan was chosen as the lead actress alongside Ravi Teja, making it their second collaboration after Balupu. Originally, she took a break from acting in Telugu films, after Pawan Kalyan's Katamarayudu (2017), made her comeback in the Telugu film industry with this film. Tamil film actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar was chosen to play a key role, making it her second Telugu film after Tenali Ramakrishna BA. BL (2019). Samuthirakani similarly joined the cast, collaborating with Ravi Teja after Shambo Shiva Shambo (2010).[a] S. Thaman was roped in to compose the music for the film, while cinematographer G. K. Vishnu, editor Naveen Nooli and action choreographer duo Ram-Lakshman, were also a part of the technical crew.
The film was launched on 14 November 2019 at the Film Nagar Temple.[b] Producer Allu Aravind attended as the chief guest and did the honours. The principal photography commenced on 21 November 2019 in Ramoji Film City. Around late November, the makers filmed a Jatara episode featuring Ravi Teja and hundreds of supporting actors. During the shoot in early January 2020, director A. R. Murugadoss visited the film's sets in Hyderabad. The film's shoot was further interrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown in India.
On 7 October 2020, Ravi Teja announced that he had resumed the shooting of the film at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad, after lockdown, adhering to the safety guidelines imposed by the government in order to curb the coronavirus pandemic. On 15 October, the makers filmed a song shoot, featuring Anketa Maharana and Teja and the song being choreographed by Jani Master. Varalakshmi Sarathkumar, completed her portions in late October. On 2 December, Ravi Teja tweeted about the final schedule of the film held in Goa, which features a song shoot choreographed by Raju Sundaram. Filming wrapped up on 5 December 2020.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||8 January 2021|
|Studio||Prasad labs (Hyderabad) |
V studios (Chennai)
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|S. Thaman chronology|
|Singles from Krack|
The film's music is composed by S. Thaman, and lyrics for the songs were written by Ramajogayya Sastry and Kasarla Shyam. The film marks the second collaboration of Ravi Teja, Thaman and Gopichand Malineni after Balupu (2013). On May 2020, a fake Twitter handle of the film's director, announced an update about the first single, whereas the composer refuted such claims and asked the fans to wait for the official announcement.
The first single, "Bhoom Bhaddhal", was released on 13 November 2020, coinciding with the eve of Diwali. On 10 December 2020, the makers tweeted about the second single, which will be sung by noted Tamil film composer Anirudh Ravichander, which was later titled as "Balega Tagilavey Bangaram" and was released on 14 December 2020. The third single track "Korameesam Polisoda" was released on the occasion of Christmas, 25 December 2020. The fourth song of the film titled "Mass Biriyani" was unveiled on 4 January 2021.
Lahari Music released the complete soundtrack album featuring five tracks on 8 January 2021, which included the four songs that were released as singles earlier.
All lyrics are written by Ramajogayya Sastry, except where noted.
|1.||"Bhoom Bhaddhal"||Mangli, Simha||4:22|
|2.||"Balega Tagilavey Bangaram"||Anirudh Ravichander||3:43|
|3.||"Korameesam Polisoda"||Ramya Behara||3:41|
|4.||"Mass Biriyani" (Lyrics written by Kasarla Shyam)||Rahul Nambiar, Sahiti Chaganti||3:58|
|5.||"The Theme of Katari"||Sri Krishna, Saicharan||2:50|
123Telugu, on reviewing the music, stated, "On the whole. the album of Krack is made for the target audience. Thaman, though, does not give something special, but plays it to the galleries and brings out his massy side with some foot-tapping numbers. Mass Biryani and Balega Tagilyave Bangaram are our picks and will be big hits. As it has been quite some time since we have seen a mass film on the screen, this album will surely pick once the film releases on the big screen."
Another reviewer from IndiaGlitz rated the album 3 out of 5 stars, and wrote, "The Thaman-Anirudh combination sounds refreshing, with the scales tilting towards the latter. It's as if the singer exerted a heavy influence in determining the flavour of the song rather than allow the musician to do it. The liberal usage of English-language words like 'Family pack' has a Bhaskarabhatla-esque ring to them. Besides the self-referential word 'Balupu' (which was a film of the Gopichand Malineni-Ravi Teja duo), there are too many cliches out there. Sahithi Chaganti's voice trods the beaten path. Rahul Nambiar's voice is energetic. Thaman deploys the drums and percussions in a typical manner."
Allegations of plagiarism
Despite no copyright issues, the song "Balega Tagilyave Bangaram" composed by Thaman, was criticised for allegedly copying the tunes from a Latin song "Selva". Another allegation was raised stating that "Mass Biryani" song has similar tunes from the song "Kajal Chellivaa" of 2013 Telugu film Balupu, which was composed by himself starring same trio, Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan, and Gopichand Malineni.
Krack was scheduled to release theatrically on 8 May 2020, but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The director Gopichand Malineni, clarified that the film will be scheduled for a theatrical release, after rumours regarding the film's release on OTT platforms surfaced. On 26 October 2020, the makers announced that the film will release theatrically during the occasion of Sankranthi.
On 19 December 2020, the makers announced that the film would release on 14 January 2021, coinciding with Sankranthi. However, at the launch event held at AMB Cinemas in Hyderabad on 1 January 2021, where the film's trailer was released, director Gopichand Malineni announced a new release date of 9 January 2021. The pre-release business of the film in the Telugu states considered to be ₹13 crore from the Telugu states alone.
The film's US premiere shows on 8 January, and the morning and afternoon shows in India were cancelled, due to the financial tussles between the exhibitors and its producer B. Madhu. The financiers reportedly took the legal route to stall the release of the film, demanding that producer Madhu, had to clear the dues owed by them, after the failure of his Vishal-starrer Ayogya (2019). After clearing the negotiations, the makers premiered evening shows of the film.
Krack received positive reviews from the critics, with most praising "the effective performances and the engaging screenplay." The Times of India critic Thadhagath Pathi gave 3.5 out of 5 stars, stating, "A wholesome commercial cop drama and mass entertainer from Mass Maharaj himself after a very long time." 123Telugu gave 3.25 out of 5 stating "Krack is a full-on masala entertainer with Ravi Teja in top form." Hemanth Kumar of Firstpost gave the film a rating of 3 out of 5 stating "The biggest crack in Krack is evident in its attempt to build a gripping narrative. Each sequence is packed with so many details, some of which just look cool without adding anything to the narrative, that you begin to lose patience." Indiaglitz gave the film 3 out of 5 stating "Krack is targeted at the mass audience and youngsters who pine for hero-can-do-it-all stories. While being formulaic, it also offers several exciting stretches."
Karthik Keramalu of Film Companion stated, "It’s fun to watch the Mass Maharaja in Gopichand Malineni’s crowd-pleaser that’s tailor-made for his energetic presence." He also noted that a magnanimous chunk of the narrative device from the 2018 Kannada movie Tagaru to be the main source of inspiration for the template of the tweaked screenplay of this film. Janani K of India Today gave 3 out of 5 stars "Krack is a decent masala entertainer with a neat blend of commercial elements, brilliant stunt sequences, and interesting storyline. The film could have been so much more if they had done away with too much detailing. Yet, Krack holds the audience’s attention for the most part and entertains us."
The morning and noon shows for Krack were cancelled, and the film opened with evening shows. The film grossed ₹10 crore in its first two days, with a distributor share of over ₹6 crore. At the third day, the film grossed more than ₹2.81 crore, taking its total opening weekend collections to ₹23 crore. The film collected a gross of ₹31 crore after five days, and ₹40.8 crore in the first week. In 15 days, Krack grossed ₹55.2 crore, becoming the highest-grossing film of Teja's career. The film earned distributors a share of ₹36.23 crore. As of February 2021, the film had grossed approximately ₹70.6 crore.
- Samuthirakani directed Shambo Shiva Shambo, while he acts in Krack. Both films star Ravi Teja in the lead role.
- A Hyderabad-based temple built by the Telugu film association
- Navalka, Vaishnavi (14 January 2021). "Krack Box-Office verdict: Ravi Teja's film makes more collection than Vijay's 'Master'". Republic World. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- Vyas (3 February 2021). "Ravi Teja's Krack movie final box office collection report". The Hans India. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- "Vakeel Saab, Master and Krack: South Indian movies that revived box office business". The Indian Express. 22 April 2021.
- kavirayani, suresh (15 November 2019). "Krack is based on true incidents". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja's 'Krack' is based on true incidents". IndiaGlitz.com. 14 November 2019. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "5 reasons why Ravi Teja's 'Krack' exceeded expectations at the box office". Deccan Herald. 24 January 2021. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- "'Krack' box office verdict: Ravi Teja-Shruti Haasan's movie emerges as a big hit". Deccan Herald. 22 January 2021. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- Kumar, Gabbeta Ranjith (26 October 2019). "Ravi Teja announces his next with director Gopichand Malineni". The Indian Express. Retrieved 14 February 2020.
- "Ravi Teja's 'Krack' Launched". AndhraBoxOffice.com. 14 November 2019. Retrieved 14 November 2019.
- "First look poster of Ravi Teja's 'Krack' is out". The News Minute. 2 January 2020. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- "Ravi Teja's 'RT 66' not a remake of Vijay-starrer 'Theri', says Gopichand Malineni". The New Indian Express. 5 November 2019. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Not a remake, Ravi Teja's next based on real incidents". 123Telugu.com. 7 November 2019. Retrieved 7 November 2019.
- "Ravi Teja's next with Gopichand Malineni titled as 'Krack'; kicks-off with a pooja ceremony". The Times of India. 14 November 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan film titled Krack, see pics from launch ceremony". Hindustan Times. 14 November 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Shruti Haasan officially part of Ravi Teja's next". 123Telugu.com. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- "This character to bring a key twist in Krack". 123Telugu.com. Retrieved 17 November 2019.
- "Shruti Haasan on her Telugu comeback film Krack: Hoping to have fun with Ravi Teja". India Today. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
- "Shruti Haasan is Ravi Teja's heroine in new film by Gopichand Malineni. Details here". India Today. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- "Popular Tamil actress onboard Ravi Teja's next". 123Telugu.com. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- "Man in form Thaman roped in for Ravi Teja's next". 123Telugu.com. Retrieved 3 November 2019.
- "Krack is based on true incidents". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 15 November 2019.
- "Krack first look: Ravi Teja stars in upcoming action entertainer; film goes on floors". Firstpost. Retrieved 14 November 2019.
- "Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan, Gopichand Malineni, Tagore Madhu's Krack Regular Shoot Commences In RFC". Idlebrain.com. Retrieved 21 November 2019.
- "Lavish 'jatara' episode to be a highlight in Ravi Teja's Krack". AndhraBoxOffice.com. Retrieved 29 November 2019.
- "Director AR Murugadoss visits Ravi Teja's Krack film set". The Times of India. Retrieved 5 January 2020.
- K, Janani. "Krack: Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan resume shoot of Gopichand Malineni's film". India Today. Retrieved 7 October 2020.
- "Krack: Ravi Teja to resume shooting from today - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Krack In Action: Makers of Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan's masala flick release behind-the-scenes video - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Pic Talk: Apsara Rani is shaking her leg opposite Ravi Teja in Krack - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Varalaxmi Sarathkumar wraps up the shoot of Krack; See pic - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja jets off to Goa for the final schedule of 'Krack': Shruti Haasan to join Mass Maharaja - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- ""Krack" Diaries! Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan wrap up Goa Schedule - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Shruthi Haasan's heartfelt note thanking Ravi Teja and the team of Krack - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Thaman S busts rumours about the first single from Krack - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Krack | Song - Bhoom Bhaddhal (Lyrical) | Telugu Video Songs - Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "The foot-tapping number Bhoom Baddal from Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan starrer Krack - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Thaman thanks Anirudh for singing second single of Krack - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Anirudh Ravichander to croon for Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan starrer Krack - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Balega Tagilavey Bangaram from KRACK: Anirudh Ravichander croons the teasing song to perfection - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Korameesam Polisoda the third single from Ravi Teja's feature film, Krack is out now". www.indulgexpress.com. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "'Mass Biryani' from Krack: Shruti Haasan ups the hotness quotient in the mass number - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "Music Review : Krack - Energetic and massy". 123telugu.com. 7 January 2021. Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "Krack Music review songs lyrics". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- http://english.tupaki.com. "Thaman Gets Trolled For Copying A Latin Song". tupaki. Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "Thaman faces copy allegations once again for V - Filmy Focus". filmyfocus.com. Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "Taman Once Again In The Copy Controversy ... Netizens In Command - Jsnewstimes". Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "కాపీ చేసి భలే దొరికిపోయావ్ థమన్ అంటూ... ఆడుకుంటున్న నెటిజెన్స్". Asianet News Network Pvt Ltd (in Telugu). Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- Prashanth, Musti (17 December 2020). "అయ్యయ్యో.. కాపీ కొట్టేసి మళ్ళీ దొరికిపోయిన తమన్.. ట్రోలింగ్ మామూలుగా లేదు!". Filmibeat (in Telugu). Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- P, Shekar Reddy (16 December 2020). "మరో కాపీ వివాదంలో థమన్.. ట్రోల్ చేస్తున్న నెటిజన్లు..?". TeluguStop.com (in Telugu). Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "Thaman Trolled Again For mass biryani song copy". OK Telugu. Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja's Krack to release on May 8 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan's Krack gets a release date - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Krack: Ravi Teja unveils brand new poster - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Is Ravi Teja's Krack releasing on OTT? Director Gopichand Malineni clarifies - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja's Krack set for a digital release? - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan's Krack set for Sankranti release - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja's 'Krack' will release in cinemas on Jan 14, director confirms". The News Minute. 19 December 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Krack trailer: Ravi Teja is a violent police officer". The Indian Express. 1 January 2021. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Krack Trailer: Ravi Teja packs a punch in this high-octane actioner - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Watch: Makers of Ravi Teja's 'Krack' release trailer". The News Minute. 1 January 2021. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan starrer Krack to hit screens on January 9 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan-starrer Krack gets U/A certificate; all set to hit the screens on January 9". www.zoomtventertainment.com. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "'Krack' pre-release business report: Will the Ravi Teja-starrer be able to able to break even?". Deccan Herald. 3 January 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- "'Krack': Unexpected last-minute bombshell upsets trade - News". IndiaGlitz.com. 9 January 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- "'Krack' release faces glitches". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 9 January 2021. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 10 January 2021.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Krack's release with evening shows confirmed - Telugu News". IndiaGlitz.com. 9 January 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- "Krack: After its theatrical success, Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan starrer to get digital release on February 5". PINKVILLA. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- Krack Movie Review: Ravi Teja and the team 'nail' it here, completely, retrieved 10 January 2021
- "Ravi Teja Krack Telugu Movie Review". 123telugu.com. 10 January 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- "Krack movie review: Ravi Teja-Gopichand Malineni's film never gives enough reason to remain immersed in its storytelling - Entertainment News , Firstpost". Firstpost. 11 January 2021. Retrieved 11 January 2021.
- "Sardaar Gabbar Singh review. Sardaar Gabbar Singh Telugu movie review, story, rating". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 12 January 2021.
- Keramalu, Karthik (11 January 2021). "Krack Movie Review: A Very Interesting Action Thriller Featuring Ravi Teja And Shruti Haasan". Film Companion. Retrieved 12 January 2021.
- K., Janani (12 January 2021). "Krack Movie Review: Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan power a neat entertainer". India Today. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Morning shows of 'Krack' get delayed due to financial hindrance - Times of India". The Times of India. 9 January 2021. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Krack movie collections: రవితేజ 'క్రాక్' మూడో రోజు కలెక్షన్స్ పరిస్థితేంటి..?". News18 Telugu (in Telugu). 11 January 2021. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Krack Box Office Collection Day 3: Ravi Teja film collects Rs 23 crore in opening weekend". PINKVILLA. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- Desk, India com Entertainment (15 January 2021). "Krack BOC Day 5: Ravi Teja's Blockbuster Film Crosses Rs 31 crore in Telugu States". India News, Breaking News | India.com. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- Vyas (19 January 2021). "Box-Office Report: First Week Collections of Krack". The Hans India. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- Vadla, Praveen Kumar (25 January 2021). "Krack 15 days WW collections: రవితేజ 'క్రాక్' 15 రోజుల వరల్డ్ వైడ్ కలెక్షన్స్.. క్రాకింగ్ బ్లాక్బస్టర్." News18 Telugu (in Telugu). Retrieved 26 January 2021.
Highlight Tentang Movie Krack (2021)
Anda sedang menonton film berjudul Krack (2021) dengan subtitle Indonesia. Sebagai informasi tambahan film ini direlease pada tanggal 9 Jan 2021. Film Krack (2021) ini dibintangi oleh: Ravi Teja, Samuthirakani, Shruti Haasan
Download Streaming Film Krack (2021) Full Movie Kualitas HD Bluray Mp4 WEB-DL WEBrip HDTV Dvdrip Mkv 240p 360p 480p 720p 1080p Subtitle Indonesia.
Trailer film Krack (2021)
MOVIE URL: https://pojokmovie.com/krack-2021/
Incoming Keywords: New | Terbaru | Gratis | Bioskop | Full | Free Krack (2021) ,Krack (2021) Torrent Download ,Cara Download Film Krack (2021) di Laptop ,Download Film Krack (2021) Ganool ,Website Download Film Krack (2021) ,Download Film Krack (2021) bioskop ,Cara Download Movie Krack (2021) ,Link Download Movie Krack (2021) ,Situs Download Film Krack (2021) ,Pemeran Film Movie Drama Krack (2021) ,Google Drive Krack (2021) ,Krack (2021) tayang di aplikasi apa ,Krack (2021) Netflix ,Film Krack (2021) tayang dimana ,Nonton Krack (2021) dimana ,Nonton Film Krack (2021) – Krack (2021) Adalah ,Krack (2021) After Credits ,Krack (2021) Blu Ray Release Date ,Krack (2021) Cartoon PNG ,Krack (2021)Cosplay ,Krack (2021) Costume ,Download Film Krack (2021) Sub Indo ,Krack (2021) Duration ,Foto Krack (2021) ,Krack (2021) Full Movie ,Krack (2021) Full Movie Online Free ,Gambar Krack (2021) ,Krack (2021) IMDB Rating ,Krack (2021) Indoxxi ,Download Krack (2021) Layarkaca21 ,Krack (2021) Lk21 ,Krack (2021) Movie Logo PNG ,Krack (2021) Logo Vector ,Watch Krack (2021) Full Movie Online Free ,OST Krack (2021) ,Krack (2021) Parody ,Pemain Krack (2021) ,Krack (2021) Post Credit ,Krack (2021) Quotes ,Krack (2021) Review Film ,Krack (2021) Sinopsis ,Krack (2021) Soundtrack ,Krack (2021) Streaming ,Krack (2021) Wallpaper ,Watch Krack (2021) Full Movie
Download MOVIE Krack (2021) GRATIS
Untuk Mengunduh File Video MOVIE dengan judul Krack (2021) dari situs movie gratis PojokMovie, silahkan klik tombol download dibawah ini.