When civil engineer Siddharth is arrested for a murder on the basis of a pictorial evidence, cops discover his lookalike Aditya and realize they have only 48 hours to solve the case.
|Directed by||Kishore Tirumala|
|Produced by||Sravanthi Ravi Kishore|
|Screenplay by||Kishore Tirumala|
by Magizh Thirumeni
|Music by||Mani Sharma|
|Edited by||Junaid Siddiqui|
|Box office||est. ₹27 crore (4 days)|
Red is a 2021 Indian Telugu-language action thriller film directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore under Sri Sravanthi Movies. It stars Ram Pothineni in a double role alongside Nivetha Pethuraj, Malvika Sharma and Amritha Aiyer. A remake of the 2019 Tamil-language film Thadam written and directed by Magizh Thirumeni, it follows a murder investigation involving a civil engineer and his lookalike as prime suspects.
The film was announced in October, had its principal shoot commenced on November 2019 and ended in March 2020. While most of the film was shot in Hyderabad, except for two songs being shot in Italy. Red has music composed by Mani Sharma while Sameer Reddy and Junaid Siddiqui performed the cinematography and editing respectively. The film's release was scheduled for 14 January 2021, coinciding with Sankranthi, after being delayed from its initial release date of 9 April 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Siddharth is a IIT graduated civil engineer running a successful building firm, while his lookalike, Aditya, is a gambling thief who deceives people along with his sidekick, Vema. Siddharth is in love with Mahima while Gayathri loves Aditya, unaware of his real identity. One day, Aditya tries to help Vema pay his debt by extracting money from Gayathri through lies, but she helps him in spite of knowing the truth. After taking the money, Aditya is enraged and so is Siddharth after a party. That night, one of them breaks into a house and attacks the owner, Akash, stabbing him to death.
The next day, Aditya frees Vema by paying his debt and wins Gayathri's trust by returning her money and telling her the truth. As the investigation of Akash’s murder proceeds, a selfie clicked by a couple nearby is found with either Siddharth or Aditya in it. Both of them are brought in and interrogated without knowledge of the other's presence. Sampath, an inspector who shares an old rivalry with Siddharth, tortures him. Siddharth's alibi is that his car broke down, so he called a taxi driver to help him. Aditya, on the other hand, cites various laws to escape torture. Sub-inspector Yamini is assigned to solve the case. She reaches out to Akash’s friend and shows him the photograph of Siddharth/Aditya but he refuses to recognize him. She also questions Vema and orders him not to leave the city without permission, but he secretly escapes.
Yamini then learns of the rivalry between Siddharth and Sampath; Siddharth helped Sampath's daughter elope with her lover against her father's wishes. The forensic expert informs Yamini about a hair sample recovered from the crime scene and how it doesn't match anyone else in Akash's home. At the police station, Siddharth tries to escape but is interrupted by Aditya. The two violently fight, hurting everyone and vandalizing the station in the process.
Aditya and Siddharth are revealed to be identical twins after their DNA is found to be the same and both confess their pasts: The twins parted ways in their childhood when their parents divorced. Aditya lived with his mother, who developed a gambling addiction to cope with her grief and anger over her difficult family and marital life, but wouldn't refuse anyone who asked for help. One day, Aditya’s mother promised to give up gambling, but instead committed suicide. Aditya was then taken in by his father but got into a violent fight with him and Siddharth. The twins then spent one year in a mental development institution due to anger management issues.
Later, Aditya became interested in studying law but eventually left school due to his lack of college ethics. The duo separated once their dad died. Recently, when Aditya came home one day and left in front of Siddharth, his ring for Mahima went missing. Siddharth reported his brother to the police, who beat him up. Aditya himself told Siddharth where the ring was, causing Siddharth to realize his mistake. Aditya had actually come home for a photo of their mother, and vowed to seek revenge.
Sampath still wants to frame Siddharth for Akash's murder but the taxi driver who helped Siddharth confirms he was really stuck on the night of the murder. It is also proved that Aditya paid Vema's debt with gambling money he won after playing all night. The court acquits both Aditya and Siddharth in order to protect the innocent one from punishment. A disappointed Yamini later calls Akash's friend to inquire about a girl he was infatuated with, and is shocked to learn it was Mahima. Siddharth is finally revealed to have murdered Akash for drugging, kidnapping and raping Mahima to death out of a childhood lust. Akash had also bribed the police to avoid charges. When Aditya found out about the murder, he helped Siddharth by getting arrested as well to throw off the police.
Later, Aditya meets with Siddharth and explains how Yamini can't reopen the case since she created a fake witness to help Siddharth and could get herself arrested. Siddharth gives Aditya a photograph of them with their mother and says he is going to Mumbai, and later to Copenhagen, never to return. Having sold all of his property in India, Siddharth gives a 50% share to Aditya as a tribute. After his marriage to Gayathri, Aditya realizes his lack of trust in his mother, coupled with her family’s, prompted her to kill herself. He promises to do better with his wife.
Seven months later, some of the investigating officers agree to appear in a documentary about the murder. One of the officers calls the case unprecedented, before a filmmaker tells him that similar cases occurred in other countries as well.
- Ram Pothineni in a dual role as Siddharth and Aditya
- Nivetha Pethuraj as Yamini
- Malvika Sharma as Mahima
- Amritha Aiyer as Gayathri
- Sampath Raj as C. I.
- Vennela Kishore as Purushottam, Forensic guy
- Nassar as Judge Krishnamurthy
- Posani Krishna Murali as Lawyer Parthasarathy
- Satya as Verma
- RCM Raju as Head Constable Paidi
- Sonia Agarwal as Bharathi
- Ravi Prakash
- Pavitra Lokesh as Journalist
- Sivannarayana Naripeddi as Lawyer Appaji
- Narra Srinivas as Constable Nayudu
- Praveen Prabhu as Akash
- Surya Sreenivas as Siddharth's friend
- Hebah Patel as item number in "Dinchak"
On 13 March 2019, producers Sravanthi Ravi Kishore of Sri Sravanthi Movies, purchased the remake rights of the Arun Vijay-starrer Thadam (2019), starring Ram Pothineni in the lead role. However, he had not signed his final call for the film, as he was busy in shooting for the film ISmart Shankar (2019) in Goa, which is also yet to see the Tamil film. Although it was rumoured that Magizh Thirumeni, the director of its original counterpart, wanted to direct its Telugu remake, Kishore Tirumala was signed to helm the project. The film marks the third collaboration of Ram and Tirumala, after Nenu Sailaja (2016) and Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi (2017).
In July 2019, Nivetha Pethuraj was cast for Vidya Pradeep's character from the original film. Actresses Malvika Sharma and Amritha Aiyer were also signed. On 28 October 2019, coinciding the eve of Diwali, title of the film was announced as Red.
The film was launched on 30 October 2019, at a studio in Hyderabad, and Puri Jagannadh and Charmme Kaur, clapped the first shot of the film. Although, the makers announced that the shooting of the film will commence from 16 November 2019, filming began two days earlier. The film has action choreographed by Peter Hein.
While the major portions of the film were shot in Hyderabad, the makers headed to Italy, to shoot two songs for the film, choreographed by Shobi Paulraj. The shoot was commenced on 12 February in Florence, Tuscany and the Dolomites, and ended on 20 February. It was also announced that the dubbing of the film was completed within early February.
The makers headed to Hyderabad to complete the last leg of the shoot on 5 March. According to reports, a song featuring Ram Pothineni alongside Hebah Patel was shot in the Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad, choreographed by Jani Master. Principal photography wrapped up in March 2020, although Ram completed dubbing for his portions by October 2020.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||12 January 2021|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Mani Sharma chronology|
|Singles from Red|
The film's soundtrack album is composed by Mani Sharma, with lyrics written by Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry, Kasarla Shyam and Kalyan Chakravarthy. The film marks Sharma's first collaboration with Kishore Tirumala, and second collaboration with Ram, after ISmart Shankar (2019). The film's first song "Nuvve Nuvve" was released by Lahari Music on 6 March 2020. The song "Dinchak" had vocals featuring Saketh and Keerthana Sharma, who earlier sung a similar song from Ram Pothineni's ISmart Shankar, which was also composed by Mani Sharma. It was initially slated to release as the film's second single, after the response for its promo which released on the occasion of Ram's birthday, 15 May 2020. However, the makers released another song "Kaun Acha Kaun Lucha" as the second single track on 12 December 2020. After request from fans, the makers released the full song of "Dinchak" as the third single on the occasion of New Year's Eve on 30 December 2020. The full album was released on 12 January 2021.
A reviewer from Indiaglitz gave 3 out of 5 statings, "The lyrics are laced with meaning even though the wordings do sound a bit too familiar. Perhaps, it's also dated but that's how Mani Sharma chooses to do it sometimes. The lines reflect the greyish nature of the protagonist. The composer sets to tune a winner of a song, although the notes sound like a rehash."
|1.||"Nuvve Nuvve"||Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry||Ramya Behara, Anurag Kulkarni||4:12|
|2.||"Dinchak"||Kasarla Shyam||Saketh Komanduri, Keerthana Sharma||5:20|
|3.||"Kaun Acha Kaun Lucha"||Kalyan Chakravarthy||Anurag Kulkarni||4:23|
|4.||"Mounanga Unna"||Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry||Dinker, Nutana Mohan||4:27|
Red was initially scheduled to release theatrically on 9 April 2020, but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There were rumours surfacing that the film might premiere on an over-the-top media service (OTT), however, Ram confirmed the film will have a theatrical release. In an interview with The Times of India, regarding the speculation on the film's release, he stated "There were very few OTT platforms which approached us with a good deal. But we refused to release it on OTT as the movie was meant only for the big screens, and we intend to give a fine movie watching experience to our audience." Later the year, the film's release date was announced as 14 January 2021.
On late January 2021, the makers announced that the film will be released in seven dubbed languages, which includes Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali and Bhojpuri apart from being released in the Telugu original. The Tamil version is scheduled for a direct premiere on OTT platform, whereas the Kannada version of the film will be released theatrically on 14 January 2021, along with the film's Telugu version. The Malayalam version was scheduled for a release on 21 January, with the Hindi version is scheduled for a release on 28 January. The release of the Marathi, Bengali and Bhojpuri versions were not finalized, with sources claiming that the film might be released on February 2021 in these three languages.
Neetishta Nyayapati of The Times of India gave 2.5 out of 5 and stated "RED has its moments and has two characters that are kind of interesting at its core. It also has a brilliant cast. If only it were not let down by a draggy screenplay. Give this one a chance only if a weird, mixed dose of romance, thriller and masala is your cup of tea." Sangeetha Devi Dundoo of The Hindu stated "Red is intriguing in parts; it could have been a better thriller had it been more consistent and, of course, concise." 123Telugu gave the film 2.75 out of 5 and stated "Red is a suspense thriller that works here and there. The story idea is good and Ram leads from the front with his impressive act. But the screenplay is weak, twists and narration are also jaded."
Hemanth Kumar of Firstpost gave the film 2.5 out of 5 and stated "The problem with RED is that it explains too much. It treats its more thrilling elements as a sideshow because it tries to turn the story into a wholesome family drama. Despite an interesting premise, the film itself isn’t consistently interesting." Indiaglitz gave the film 2.25 out of 5 stating "An investigative thriller with great potential, 'RED' falls apart for several reasons. Its flashback, at least, should have been way better."
- Boddula, Sunil (18 January 2021). "RED మూవీ 4 డేస్ కలెక్షన్స్: రామ్ మాస్ కిక్కుతో ఊగిపోతున్న ఆడియన్స్.. ఇప్పటికే లాభం ఎంతంటే..?". Samayam Telugu (in Telugu). Retrieved 10 February 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni shares the FIRST LOOK of his upcoming movie Red & we are curious". Pinkvilla. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- "Amritha Aiyer joins Ram's Red". Telugucinema.com. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
- Kriplani, Rhea (28 December 2020). "Ram Pothineni, Nivetha Pethuraj and Malvika Sharma's movie Red's release date out now". Republic World. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Thadam goes to Tollywood". The Indian Express. 14 March 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Arun Vijay's 'Thadam' to be remade in Telugu". The Times of India. 13 March 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Arun Vijay film Thadam gets a Telugu remake". India Today. 14 March 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni likely to play lead in Telugu remake of 'Thadam'". The News Minute. 15 March 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram to reprise the role of Arun Vijay in the Telugu remake of 'Thadam'?". The Times of India. 18 March 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram to star in Thadam's Telugu remake?". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni and Nivetha Pethuraj to star in 'Thadam' remake?". The News Minute. 6 July 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Nivetha Pethuraj in Telugu Thadam remake?". The Times of India. 10 July 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Debutant Malvika Sharma's look from 'RED' released". The Times of India. 27 January 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Amritha Aiyer joins Ram Pothineni's RED". The Times of India. 31 January 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni & Kishore Tirumala's next is 'RED'". The Times of India. 29 October 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Thadam Telugu remake titled Red". The New Indian Express. 28 October 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram's film with Kishore Tirumala is 'RED'". Indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 28 October 2019.
- "Ram Pothineni's RED goes on floors; Charmme and Puri grace the opening ceremony of this 'Thadam' remake". The Times of India. 30 October 2019. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- "Ram Pothineni and Kishore Tirumala's 'RED' has a release date!". The Times of India. 30 October 2019. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "VIDEO: Ram Pothineni's PAIN message to stunt choreographer Peter Hein". The Times of India. 26 December 2019. Retrieved 26 December 2019.
- "'RED' songs being shot at Italy, talkie part completed". The Times of India. 9 March 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Songs shoot for Ram Pothineni's 'RED' wrapped up in Italy". The Times of India. 21 February 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Hebah Patel to shake her belly opposite Ram in Red? Deets Inside!". The Times of India. 4 March 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Hebah Patel to feature in a song in Ram Pothineni's 'Red'". The News Minute. 5 March 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni wraps up dubbing for his upcoming film RED". The Times of India. 1 October 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- Vyas (21 May 2020). "'Dinchak' Glimpse from RED movie gets good response". www.thehansindia.com. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Dhinchak teaser from RED released on Ram Pothineni's birthday". The Times of India. 15 May 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "'Kaun Acha Kaun Lucha' Promo from RED: Ram comes with full-guns blazing in the mass number". The Times of India. 12 December 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Dinchak song from RED featuring Hebah Patel to release for New Year". The Times of India. 29 December 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Dhinchak song from RED featuring Ram Pothineni and Hebah Patel released". The Times of India. 30 December 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Red Music review songs lyrics". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni and Kishore Tirumala's 'RED' has a release date!". The Times of India. 30 October 2019. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- "Release date for Ram Pothineni's upcoming film 'Red' announced". The News Minute. 29 February 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni's Red to have a digital release? The iSmart Shankar actor responds". India Today. Retrieved 12 April 2020.
- ""Red is meant for big screens" says RaPo". The Times of India. 15 May 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- Iyer, Siddharth (3 October 2020). "Latest Telugu films that are set to release after October 15 once theatres reopen". Republic World. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- Kriplani, Rhea (28 December 2020). "Ram Pothineni, Nivetha Pethuraj and Malvika Sharma's movie Red's release date out now". Republic World. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Ram Pothineni's RED to release in 7 Non Telugu languages". IndiaGlitz.com. 7 January 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- "OTT Alert: Ram's 'RED' Out On Netflix". Gulte.com. Retrieved 23 February 2021.
- Nyayapati, Neeshita (14 January 2021). "Red Movie Review: A thriller-romance-drama that tests your patience". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (14 January 2021). "'Red' review: Far from an intriguing thriller". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- "RED Telugu Movie Review". 123telugu.com. 15 January 2021. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- "RED movie review: Ram-starrer is let down by inconsistent drama, lack of unified direction - Entertainment News , Firstpost". Firstpost. 14 January 2021. Retrieved 19 April 2021.
- "Red review. Red Telugu movie review, story, rating". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
RED Movie Official Trailer 4K | Ram Pothineni | Nivetha | Malvika | Amritha | Tirumala Kishore
Description: THE WAIT IS OVER. Presenting the official Theatrical trailer of MOST AWAITED film RED.
#REDTrailer #RAPO #RedTheFilm #RamPothineni
#RED movie featuring Ram Pothineni, Nivetha Pethuraj, Malvika Sharma, Amrita Aiyer and others, Directed by Tirumala Kishore, Produced by ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore under Sri Sravanthi Movies Banner. Music composed By Mani Sharma. Presented by Krishna Pothineni.
Movie Details :
Title : RED
Cast : Ram Pothineni, Nivetha Pethuraj, Malvika Sharma, Amrita Aiyer and others
Director : Tirumala Kishore
Producer : ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore
Music Director : Mani Sharma
Cinematography : Sameer Reddy
Stunts – Peter Hein
Editor : Junaid Siddiqui
Art : AS Prakash
Banner : Sri Sravanthi Movies
For more updates about RED Movie and me :
Like – https://www.facebook.com/ActorRamOfficial
Subscribe – https://www.youtube.com/user/PothineniRam
Follow – https://twitter.com/ramsayz
Follow – https://instagram.com/ram_pothineni
Highlight Tentang Movie Red (2021)
Anda sedang menonton film berjudul Red (2021) dengan subtitle Indonesia. Sebagai informasi tambahan film ini direlease pada tanggal 14 Jan 2021. Film Red (2021) ini dibintangi oleh: Malavika Sharma, Nivetha Pethuraj, Ram Pothineni
Download Streaming Film Red (2021) Full Movie Kualitas HD Bluray Mp4 WEB-DL WEBrip HDTV Dvdrip Mkv 240p 360p 480p 720p 1080p Subtitle Indonesia.
Trailer film Red (2021)
MOVIE URL: https://pojokmovie.com/red-2021/
Incoming Keywords: New | Terbaru | Gratis | Bioskop | Full | Free Red (2021) ,Red (2021) Torrent Download ,Cara Download Film Red (2021) di Laptop ,Download Film Red (2021) Ganool ,Website Download Film Red (2021) ,Download Film Red (2021) bioskop ,Cara Download Movie Red (2021) ,Link Download Movie Red (2021) ,Situs Download Film Red (2021) ,Pemeran Film/Movie/Drama Red (2021) ,Google Drive Red (2021) ,Red (2021) tayang di aplikasi apa ,Red (2021) Netflix ,Film Red (2021) tayang dimana ,Nonton Red (2021) dimana ,Nonton Film Red (2021) – Red (2021) Adalah ,Red (2021) After Credits ,Red (2021) Blu Ray Release Date ,Red (2021) Cartoon PNG ,Red (2021)Cosplay ,Red (2021) Costume ,Download Film Red (2021) Sub Indo ,Red (2021) Duration ,Foto Red (2021) ,Red (2021) Full Movie ,Red (2021) Full Movie Online Free ,Gambar Red (2021) ,Red (2021) IMDB Rating ,Red (2021) Indoxxi ,Download Red (2021) Layarkaca21 ,Red (2021) Lk21 ,Red (2021) Movie Logo PNG ,Red (2021) Logo Vector ,Watch Red (2021) Full Movie Online Free ,OST Red (2021) ,Red (2021) Parody ,Pemain Red (2021) ,Red (2021) Post Credit ,Red (2021) Quotes ,Red (2021) Review Film ,Red (2021) Sinopsis ,Red (2021) Soundtrack ,Red (2021) Streaming ,Red (2021) Wallpaper ,Watch Red (2021) Full Movie
Download MOVIE Red (2021) GRATIS
Untuk Mengunduh File Video MOVIE dengan judul Red (2021) dari situs movie gratis PojokMovie, silahkan klik tombol download dibawah ini.